Henry's first blog

Agenda:
-Blog corrections
-Collect test prep/slc forms
-Essay prep
-3 week plan
-Hw: Rj 9.4

This computer is annoying to type on because I use a keyboard at a slant. Ms. Nakada collects the test prep and slc forms which is now cancelled. Its tweets from 2014 were dug up

Owen sings me a song, and Eva says hi a lot. Since everyone is doing jokes so I am contributing mine. A dollar a day keeps the loan shark away. The three week plan is explained and addressed. Tips are stay away from large crowds and practice basic hygiene. Ms. Nakada gives us the rundown if we do online classes and how we should comment on the blog. Another precaution is Remind with the code 81010. Eva continues to be puzzled such as wondering how her phone knows her name. Reading past this schedule it seems like a regular period for the most part, since it is all printed out I assume some with will be motivated and do everything in one or two days. More coming up is Napowrimo. As I look around people have earings that are tubular and seem to go inside their ear canal instead of their earlobe. I think it's a new trend. Ariel says hi. Yasmine and Sophie are chasing clout, so here you go. Watson makes some announcements about the schedule shifting because of the Coronavirus. Eva says something I don't understand. 

zeebra

Everything is quiet while doing their essay prep and Sammarah asks me about something from TKAM. Owen sticks a hoodie string up his nose and then through his ear. When he is done doing this he tells me Jlo and Beyonce are the same person. Eva decides to chase clout as well. Owen asks me about the jonas brothers and which one are better. My personal list not to offend anyone is Nick, the other two, and then the one who isn't in the band. 

blah

Everyone packs up goodbye and good riddance.

Comments