Sammarah's Third blog

Agenda:

Blog corrections
collect SLC forms
Mental Health Care Essay Prompt Assignment
Essay Prompt Assignment
Hw- Stay connected online!


We started class with correcting Henry's blog and it was really really bad (Henry I hate you). Then, Ms. Nakada started to pass out a paper about how to take care of our mental health. We started the conversation with box breathing and then started talking about some healthy restrictions like waking up early still, not staying in our pj's all day, not watching too much of the news, and still getting some excsersicse . Im kind of stressed about the Coronavirus but at the same time im not. Im more worried that I'm going to be bored the entire break and not do anything at all but thats ok. After that we were supposed to take out our essay prep and number three of the prompts that we would want to write about.

Its really lonely up here and I wasn't trying to write the blog today because I didn't want to be stressing about reading the blog for two weeks but Henry still chose me for the blog because he sucks. Ms. Nakada started assigning people their prompts and I got the one I really wanted so thanks :). After that people started to pack up and chill for the rest of the class but I on the other hand am stressing about finishing this before the bell rings. Ok bye now
 

Comments