Nick's first BLOG


-Blog corrections
-Inktober: misfit
-SLC forms/RJ ✔️
-reader's workshop
-HW Happy Friday!

OK, so I do not want to do this, but you know everybody got to. I got picked to do the blog, and right as I sit down to type, of course Eva and Ariel are telling me put them in the blog, so here you go. We started off correcting Sammarah's Blog and right after we started working on Inktober. The prompt was misfit. Owen raised his hand and wanted to know what misfit meant; he was speaking for a few people. After Inktober, we could read because everyone turned in their quick write. When I turned around to see what everyone was doing, Ariel told me to turn back around, so yeah. I turned around one more time, and Jason was staring into deep space. When Jason got up to get a tissue, he tripped on Ms. Nakada's
chair/bench thing. She didn't see but it was funny. Everyone got silent to read. A lot of people had to catch up on Inktober from what I see. I just remembered I do too. After I finished my Inktober, I turned around again and Sean gave me a dead stare. Katie gave me a wave, and I waved back. Well not much is going on now. It's kind of like an awkward moment of me trying to find people to do something funny, so I can put them in the blog. So there is my blog. Bye.

Comments