Kaio's Second Blog.



THE AGENDA
Blog-corrections
Pep-talk from Neil Gaiman
I.A.B./ NaNoWriMo
Writer's workshop                                  
Hw: NaNoWriMo
67% by tomorrow.

I am going to be explaining to you humans about what is going on in this here classroom, at exactly third period. We first started off by writing down the agenda, then we went straight into the inspirational essay by Neil Gaiman, which was talking about fire and burning books and like destiny. I also heard Nicholas say shark so I guess sharks are scary. But box jellyfish are a lot scarier since they can basically kill you with one touch of there tentacles. That was a little off topic but what blog doesn't go off topic sooooo whatever. So many people are reading right now, but I heard Ms. Nakada talking, Raven, and some other humans in the classroom. 

We have nine points now in our class. So, we only need one more to get pizza, or donuts, or popsicles or chicken hearts. Forget that last part, "YES NEIL." I hear Ms. Nakada scream this, then she continues to talk about moving forward and not giving up. 

Some kids go and try to finish the I.A.B. While like 90% of the class continues writing their silly Sally stories. Sorry I had too. The clicking and the clattering of the keyboards continues, also has anyone every gotten the one keyboard that has this disease, the disease of the space bar being rude. Like I have gotten this keyboard at least three times and every time you have to smash the middle of the space bar for it to register a click, fun. Plus the space bar is like the most used key.

Neil Gaiman is under appreciated, he has written like a trillion novels and short stories, and yet almost no one knows who this fantastic beast is. Also, I hate how my name has the red bar below it. Like seriously? My name is not that confusing it only four letters, and it keeps auto correcting to Kyle which is not my name, and I do not drink monster energy drinks. Yet... No one showed up to the raid anyway, but still, good meme. Like, look, Kaio. Maybe you cannot see it.. BUT IT IS THERE! *The red line is going to get you.*

Also, Katie asks why I am squinting at everyone, this is because I want to include some fellow humans on this transcript. I see that Sean is making a really weird face, and I will not tolerate it. I will make best friend Sean pay for his actions, (B.F.S.) Where are you guys on your stories? I am at this point where all the characters are starting to realize that the kids of an orphanage that are being adopted are not just being adopted, but something else. Something evil.

THEY ARE BEING EATEN. Sorry for the spoiler but I had to announce this to the world, because it is important, also there never was any rule that you could not plug social media into the blog. So follow @kaioribeirowilson. That also has a red line under it, how nice. -_- *You cannot escape me mortal.*

Well, I should probably log onto the website for NaNo now, but every time I do that it never really works. It will say something is wrong. Then, I redo it all and it is still wrong. I refresh the page and it is still wrong. Then, I try one more time and it works. How fun. Also, I am really bad at spelling so sorry for not earning us that class point. 

Well, I am only at 70% on my novel so I have to do some catch up, so bye my fellow humans. (Insert the bell rings and we are off to fourth period.) 
*You cannot escape the inevitable, I know where you live.*
*No you don't.*
*Yes I do you live at (Redacted.)*          
*OMG. GET AWAY FROM ME.*
*Never.*
*Please.*
*Nope.*
*Okay.*
*Okay then.* 
*Cool.*
*See you later?* 
*Sure.*         

AND ARIEL

Comments