Nicholas's Second Blog

Agenda
Blog Corrections
I.A.B.:Intro to Body π's
Writer's Workshop
HW: NaNoWriMo plan
weekend catch up! 57%
by Monday!

First off, I really didn't want to do the blog today; I need a lot of catch up for NaNoWriMo, so for choosing me Henry, I hope you burn... fall in lava... in... The Nether (or its real life equivalent).
After reading and correcting Henry's Blog we started writing body paragraphs for the IAB ELA assessment, comparing and contrast the Anasazi and Incan societies. The beginning of the test was marked by the sounds of dinging of the sound checks, and now keys click furiously. Jong Hyeon waves, and says hi, I was going to write his name in Korean, but as Ms. Nakada lacks a Korean keyboard, (for some strange reason), and Google translate takes too long, so I'm leaving it at that. Now, I too will start my test, so the blog may or may not continue afterwards. So maybe or maybe not goodbye.

Comments