Ulyses' Second Blog

Agenda:
Blog corrections
Dia de los Muertos Part 2
NaNoWriMo Check-in
Writer's Workshop
HW:
NaNoWriMo 20%

First off, I don't want do this. I don't want to be here. I don't want be on this plane of existence. I want to be home sleeping in my bed. I would probably be barely waking up if I did. To start off the day we start by correcting Elliot's Blog. Then, reading the Dia de los Muertos or Day of the Dead sheet that Ms. Nakada handed out. Then, we went straight into NaNoWriMo, blah, blah, blah. You get the gist, because everyday is the same gosh darn day over and over again. Just like English, same agenda over an over again only with small difference everyday. I don't want to write. I don't want to breathe ever again. I don't want to do a lot of things. I also wish for a lot of things too. To wish that I could finally trust this thing that beats inside my chest. I wish I could curse in this blog, 'cause if I could this blog would say the f word more than the amount of students in this class, sadly not in the entire school. Blah, blah, blah, so on and so on the bell rings, and we head to next period. Hopefully, the next person who gets chosen will actually try, unlike me. Hopefully they get to live a full life too.

Comments