Ariel's Second Blog

Agenda
-Blog Corrections
-Q.Q.Song
-Citations/Bibliographies/Works Cited
-RJ ✓
HW
-read a good book AR 100%/500,000 words

We start off class by Ms. Nakada telling us about how she caught the cheaters in second period...Oooo. Then, Ella reads her awful blog. She irritates me, but I love her slow self, at least she was smart enough to include me in the blog (I'm still smacking her after this though) like some of these kids, but I won't say any names. Hehehe. Next, we swap binder reminders to grade them. My partner was Ella, so I'll give her a few points off for picking me.

Now, we go on to the quote, question, and song of the week. This week was optional, so I'm not going to write it.☺I turn around and everyone's talking about Victorious. Katie's staring into space. I hope she's not pulling an Owen. My Bae Kaio says, ''shhhhhhh,'' Vincent says something about Fortnite, and Ella looks annoyed.

We start the song, ''Good As Hell'' by Lizzo. A few people sing along, Owen says he thinks it's about self confidence, and Eva and Gabby shout something out of nowhere, but I couldn't even hear them. Anyways, we are staring at a piece of paper that Ms. Nakada passed out. I don't know what we are suppose to be doing, so I'm just going to tune out like always.

[We were learning about how to cite sources and bibliographies. It's actually important, Ariel. Pay attention.]

It's really quiet, and not much going on. It's the last three minutes of class, so I think I'm going to end it here. Oh, and everyone who's after me you betta include me in the blog, but BYE. (Ella trying to write in the blog but no. ugh) And ME!


Comments