Owen's Second Blog

Agenda
  • Blog Corrections
  • A.C.E.
  • Final Review
  • Reader's Workshop
Homework
  • Read a Good Book/ AR 100% / 500,000 Words
_________________________________________________________________________________

So, now it's my turn to do the blog. We correct Ariel's journal, and found a few grammatical mistakes. As I turn around, Ella waves at me, and I wave back. Then, Ms. Nakada tells the class to take out their notebooks so that she can discuss the material on the English final. Mind you, I am very afraid of the final. The class is told to go to page 17 in their English notebooks so that we could learn about A.C.E. and take notes.

After we have written an entry with the A.C.E. format, Ms. Nakada reads us what she had wrote. Then, Ms. Nakada tells us to make a pile at the aisle of our reading journals. I look around the room and see Eva's eyes wide open and jaw drop. I'm not good at this, but I think she is scared.

Now I need something to make this blog a little bit longer, so as a way to cope, I will put everyone on the spot who hasn't written this blog yet. I have come back from looking at who hasn't done the blog yet, and that is way too much work just to put a little stress on two people. Hi -Ella. Anyways, it's time to do pizza orders. I completely forgot that the class points existed until like two days ago when someone mentioned it.

Now everyone in the class is talking, and to be completely honest, I have no idea what's going on, so I'm going to take note of my surroundings.

Ella points at me with her red pen and laughs, and I don't really know how I feel about that. I see people at the file cabinet. Eva says, "Hi, Owen" and I say hi back. I also say hi to An'ya. I see Elliot minding his business, and I also heard Yasmine whisper very loudly, "EDIEEE". Ian passes by and says he hopes everyone has a great day. Ella and Katie are walking in circles accomplishing nothing, but i can't really judge because I'm not doing much either.

Then, Ms. Nakada tells everyone that we are in readers workshop and that we should be reading and not walking around the room. Henry also seems to have gotten hit by a frisbee. I hear Amanda say something about scoliosis. Ella and Ariel are looking at Ms. Nakada's bookshelves for a book to not read. Sammarah says hi and wants me to include her in the blog. I'm leaving everyone out except for the people doing something. Ella has spent the past three minutes at the bookshelf and still hasn't found anything.

Ms. Nakada comes around and wants me to show her my reading journal, so I show her my English journal and she says reading journal. At this point my brain just stops working. Like the same feeling you get when you hit your funny bone and you just feel your entire nervous system shut down.

SEAN WANTS TO BE IN THE BLOG. AND ARIEL 

Comments