Sammarah's Second Blog

Agenda
Blog Corrections
gift of words
reader's workshop
NaNo Awards 

Hw
read for fun
AR 100%/500,000 words


We started class with correcting Lindsey's blog. In her blog, she brought up Vincent's unwanted staring which sparked a conversation about not staring at people because it's weird. Once we finished correcting her blog, we took out our gift of words. My gift of words was to my friend Zohara. I have a crush on one of the members of my favorite band, and Zohara and I were arguing over if he was attractive or not earlier, so in my gift of words to her I mentioned that he was attractive. But maybe that isn't what this project was supposed to be, so I am going to redo mine. I think I'm going to make a card for my mom because for some reason around this time I always somehow end up making her a card at school.

While I was pretending to do my work, Sean came up to me and asked me to include him in the blog, so here you go Sean. Since I mentioned one person, it seems like a good time to start mentioning other people. I turned and spotted Katie waving to me. Then I saw Ulyses standing up franticly glueing something. I again spotted Katie but this time she blew a kiss at me, that I, of course, caught. I then made eye contact with Henry, and we both threw up peace signs at each other ✌. I then realized that I was reading my blog over but out loud, so it looked like I was talking to myself. I'm not crazy, I swear. Everyone looks very energetic while I'm stuck up here writing the Blog. 

We then transitioned to the Nano Awards. Congrats to everyone. I was forced out of my seat here in the front so I am currently standing. Help-Henry. It's very crowded up here, but I finished my Novel and I WANT MY CROWN. qwsawfrbnuyik7ygt-Gabby. Now the bell has rang, but I need to include what I just overheard: Zooweemama-Lawrence. k byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And Ariel

Comments