Sean ( Lil Huddy's) Third blog

Agenda
- Blog corrections
- Taking a stand
Lit. Circles

Hw: read for 20-30 mins

We started off the period correcting Sophie's blog. It was okay. I was expecting to get picked for the blog, because she told me at least 20 times. Anyway, if you're wondering why I put Lil Huddy in the title, it is because I have been harassed by some haters ( Edie, Olivia, Sophie, Kaio, and Amanda) over the last couple of weeks all because I have a middle part.

Ms. Nakada told everyone to turn into Literature Circles. I wasn't really paying attention, but I heard a lot of yelling. We eventually got into our groups. It took us ten seconds.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Clown_...It started to become really quiet, so I had to wait for people to wave at me. The first thing I noticed was Katie getting attacked by Ariel and her pen. Eva was talking instead of reading, but what's new. Ariel looked up and made a disgusted face... she also wasn't reading. To be honest, everyone was reading except Eva and Ariel. I also saw Owen talking and Nick pretending to read his book.

Well, since I have nothing to write about I will just wait...

Ariel, Eva, Owen, and Nick still aren't reading. I swear it's the same people every time.

I looked at the clock and saw we still had 20 minutes left. Yasmine waved, and Sophie asked for a picture of herself in the blog. Here you go:



Okay I was wrong. Sophie wanted a picture of both of us in the blog. Here you go. BFF 4 Life XD.










upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Clown_...
Okay. The period is about to end. Goodbye Ya'll.

 And Ariel.

Comments