Alina's Third Blog


Agenda:

- Blog Corrections
- Q. Q. Song
- T.K.A.M book v. movie


Today, we started off the day like every other. We wrote down the agenda like usual, and we talked about our substitute from yesterday. Next, we corrected the blog. I'm not mad about the choice, just very disappointed. I blame Emma for this, but it's okay. I don't hold grudges *wink wink*.

Then, we wrote down the Q. Q. Song. The quote of the week was: "It is our duty to fight for freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love and protect one another. We have nothing to lose, but our chains," by Assata Shakur. I personally think this is referring to fight for justice and how change for the better is mandatory. The question of the week was: What does it mean to be an ally? I think being an ally means sticking by someone or something you believe in. And finally, the song of the week which was: "A Change Is Gonna Come" by Sam Cooke. I didn't get to listen to it because I was focusing on the blog, but I'm sure it was good.

Next, we put on T.K.A.M. I wished someone picked me after we finished the movie because now I'm going to miss out on the movie. I guess I'll watch the part I missed at home. I looked up, and the first thing I see was the kids getting tackled on by an adult, and Scout in a costume that looked like a whoopie cushion. I looked up, once again, and saw a man in Scout's room.

The period just ended, so I gotta go. Bye... And Ariel.

Comments