Lindsey's third blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
"Ain't I a Woman"
T.H.U.G book v. movie
HW
RJ 7.3 Read for 20-30 min.

We started the class with Alina (hope I spelled that right) doing blog corrections. After, I got chosen to do the next blog Ms. Nakada told the class to take out their English notebooks. I turned around to find everybody pasting their paper "Ain't I a Women" to their notebooks, and then we started watching a video of Sojourner Truth's speech. Then, Ms. Nakada asked what the speech was about.  Ms. Nakada keeps asking questions, but no one is really answering except for some few kids.

  I heard Ms. Nakada saying that her husband still opens the door for her on dates, that's sweet. Amanda just answered a question, but I don't remember what she said. It's not easy to listen and type. I just finished doing annotations, and so did the class. I turned around to find some people having side conversations, but it's not my place to tell who they are, you guys know who you are. Ms. Nakada started playing T.K.A.M. Hopefully, we finish the movie.

When I looked up to watch the movie Atticus seemed worried about Jem, because he would probably have to go to trial. The class seems concentrated on the movie, wish I didn't have to do the blog *cough cough* Alina *cough cough*. I looked back up at the movie and see Atticus thanking Boo. I wish I could have done the blog on a tuesday :( . The movie just finished, and It was really good, well, at least for me. Ms. Nakada asked what she sheriff meant at the ending of the movie. I forgot who answered, my memory has been pretty bad lately.

  The class turned to their book v. movie in their notebooks. a lot of important scenes in the book wasn't in the movie. We had to make another book v movie about T.H.U.G. Class just ended, and we all head to fourth period, bye... and Ariel.

Comments