Olivia's Third Blog :(

Agenda
Blog corrections
"Roll Call for Michael Brown"
Lit. Circles / Readers Workshop
HW: RJ 4.4 read for 20-30 min.
OPEN HOUSE tonight from 6-8

Hi. I'm back here at this desk, and computer, writing the blog for the third time. Lil Huddy, you know what you did. I hope you all know that the bloggers in this class are completely PRE-CHOSEN and it's not okay. He literally bribed Jacob with food.

Right now we are listening to Ms. Nakada read a poem, "Roll Call for Michael Brown." It's about Michael Brown, a black teen that we learned about yesterday. The professor in the poem calls his name, and no one answers because unfortunetly, he's gone. There are other people in the poem displaying different reactions, someone is in denial, another person isn't paying any attention

The blog deleted the rest, so I will finish writing at nutrition.

Well, It's a minimum day so I didn't write a nutrition. The tense will switch now because it's a new day, just beware.

While Ms. Nakada was reading the poem yesterday it kind of sounded like asmr. Sis' reading is smooth. I really enjoyed the poem, and writing my own response one afterward. I did write it in the blog, but since it got DELETED it's now gone. :(
After we completed the worksheet we moved into reader's workshop. Right before class ended I tried to add a picture in the blog and something happened, resulting in half of it being deleted.
:(

AND ARIEL.

Comments